Norwood Public Schools Student Handbooks

Please be aware that we have updated all our handbooks' section on Bullying to include the following step to issue resolution: 

Determinations: If the parent or guardian is dissatisfied with the principal’s resolution to the investigation, the parent may appeal to the district’s Bullying Coordinator or the Superintendent. If the parents remain unsatisfied with the district’s response, they may also contact the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education’s Program Resolution System at or call 781-338-3700.

Translated Handbooks