Working Papers

 Working papers are available in guidance for current Norwood residents ages 14-17! 

  1. Students must have a job secured before a permit can be issued
  2. Please download and fill out the Employment Permit Application; obtain the required signatures (see link below).
  3. Please bring the completed form to the guidance office, and we will issue the work permit.


Link to Permit Application-